Saturday, June 05, 2010

Saturday 5th June 2010…..SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Woke up to a beautiful sunny and warm morning!!!!!

Met some friends for breakfast and to catch up on all the news, thanks Barb and Dave.  Then did a few errands and came back to the house and cut the grass…I always realize how big a property this is when I cut the grass!!

june5th 001

I then took a chair in the front yard and enjoyed the rays and read my book.

As Sara is away and no one here will tell on me…..I had a date tonight with Irene!!!!

june5th 009

We first went to this restaurant in Parksville…

june5th 002

For those of you that don’t know I was a Bobby for 6 years!!!!  We both had fish and chips and it was a lovely meal.

Then we had a drive around the small town..

june5th 003

Love the snow capped mountains…

june5th 006

We then went here

june5th 007

and the concert was energetic and enjoyable.

june5th 012

So nice to have the sunshine and I hope Sara had the same weather today!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...