Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday 11th May 2010….eat your heart out PACO!!!!

Yesterday Sara was busy right from 8.30am till 7pm in the clinic, a crazy day.  I spent the morning and most of the afternoon doing some work around the house and then the sun came out about 4pm and I took the fishing rod to the end of the dock and after about 15 minutes……………….

may11 001

may11 002

I quickly got him back in the water….Paco I am so far in front of you in the fishing department!!!!!

Today is my last full day here in Kyuquot as I leave on the float plane tomorrow afternoon so I spent the morning cooking and making meals for Sara, she is again busy but we are hoping to go for our last paddle after work at 4.30pm but to be back in time….. because of my good behaviour I am allowed to go across to the village and watch the big hockey game tonight…..

Pura Vida….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...