Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday 27th May 2010…well it had to happen eventually!!!!

Went to Chris’s house for a visit this morning and picked up my book version of this blog.  For the last 4 years Chris has taken the time and trouble(dealing with me) and made incredible books of all my blogs it is a very professional job and I do thank you Chris for all the work!!!

This afternoon I cleaned Ramona and de-frosted the fridge and took her to Eric’s house where she stays when I am not gadding around.  Eric lives on a beautiful acreage and Ramona is very happy especially when this animal is only about 30 feet away..

may27 002

Eric thinks this is a pregnant female!!!

Poker tonight so we always go out to eat before we play and we came to this restaurant…

may27 003

This is the place where I spent 14 years working and enjoyed every single day!!

may27 004

The place still looks the same and I even spoke to some of my old customers..the only difference is that they are not very busy, we used to have line ups most nights…hard to believe that I have been retired three and a half years!!!

So I bet you are wondering what eventually happened????

Well

 

I

 

won

 

at

 

poker!!!!!

may27 007

Here I am raking in some of the 41 dollars I won!!!!!!!!

Off to Duncan tomorrow to meet Sara…so all is well.

Wish everyone reading a great weekend….

4 comments:

Karyn-Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karyn-Lee said...

It looks like you do better at poker than scrabble !
Take care!

Cheers!!

mexicokid said...

Now that was cruel!!!! But true...no one was more surprised that i won and that i won so much...Cheers Les

Karyn-Lee said...

Don't worry Les, you could probably beat me at scrabble and poker cause Im rusty at both!

cheers!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...