Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday 24th May 2010…..Happy Holidays

Today is a holiday in Canada and I want to wish everyone a safe and happy day, here in Kamloops it is sunny and warm.

I reffed 7 , yes 7 games yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel pretty proud of this fact and thought that my last game, 13 in two days and played at 7pm last night was my best game.  It was a girls under 16 years of age and it was an epic battle.  Especially the forward on one team and the defender on the other team.  They battled hard and fair all game and it has been a long time since I saw such a great performance from two players and I told them both so after the game, congratulations to those girls, coaches and parents!!!

This is the proposed route I am going to take arriving back in Nanaimo Thursday afternoon again in time to donate my 20 dollars to those wicked poker mates!!!!!

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...