Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday 7th May 2010…now don’t get too excited BUT!!!!

There may be a chance of me watching the hockey game tonight….NOOOO the satellite is not fixed but there is an invitation to go to the school hall and watch, so stay tuned…

After my morning chores….

may6 034This may or may not be me….

and after my daily pedal

may6 032 

I was given the afternoon off to laze here..

may6 007

Note the week old paper I am reading….lots of activity at the dock

may6 001 Prawn boats leaving

may6 003

Private planes leaving

may6 005

the Canucks are well supported here…..the flag is a Canucks flag for those not the least concerned about hockey!!

may6 004

As I mentioned before the highlight every second day is the arrival of the float plane you can image the ecstasy of the arrival once a week of the Uchuck!!!!

may6 009

This is the boat I came out on last time I came to visit.

may6 015

The Uchuck normally stays overnight and leaves in the morning but Sara thinks the boat is going for repairs and it left shortly after unloading supplies.

may6 017

After Sara finished work we again went out in the boat and yes you have guessed it looking for the glass balls!!!

may6 018

We parked, sorry moored and had a visitor whilst we went beach combing.  It was lovely and warm and I am sure Sara enjoyed getting away for a while.

may6 020

may6 025

may6 024

Sara is not cold but in the process of taking off her sweater…

may6 027 Sara told me this reminded her of me!!!!!!!

may6 028

Snow on those hills…

may6 029

may6 030 Took the fishing rod out for the trip back but yes…it got away!!!!

may6 031

No comment needed for this one above!!

So it is now 1pm Friday afternoon and we are going to meet the float plane arrival and send out some medical stuff then I do believe I have the afternoon off…..and just maybe the hockey game tonight.

1 comment:

Croft said...

"Sara told me this reminded her of me!!!!!!!"

Which part? Or do we venture a guess?

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...