Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday 21st April 2010…well

I mis spoke in the last blog I did not in fact clean the gutters what I actually did was clean the eaves trough…YESTERDAY I cleaned the gutters!!!!

apr20 001

apr20 003

and of course I really enjoyed this chore!!!!

In the afternoon I reffed my first game of the year a High school girl’s game.  It was great to back on the pitch and even though it was cold and a bit wet I did enjoy the game and it warms me up for the tournament I am going to this weekend.

Sara left at 7.30am to go back to work in Kyuquot.  She has about a three hour drive then she takes the float plane, a flight of about 40 minutes.

Map picture

The red pin is about the location of Kyuquot……wish you all a great day.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...