Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday 27th April 2010…mini road trip

Went to see my friends Barb and Frank in Port Alberni today….these were taken on the journey..

apr27 003

apr27 004

You see lots of photos of Ramona but not many of her sister Pili, so here she is!!

apr27 005

apr27 007

Had a great visit and we exchanged our Mexico stories and as always Barb cooked a wonderful lunch.  Frank and I took a short walk down to Sproat Lake.

apr27 009

These are the Mars water bomber planes that are used for the forest fires…

apr27 011

I do have a bit of a dilemma….I am flying out to see Sara on Friday in Kyuquot but the satellite TV at the residence is not working and she is waiting for a technician to come in and fix it…..well a big hockey game Saturday night and a big soccer game on Sunday, what is a man supposed to do!!!!!

Map picture

2 comments:

Croft said...

Set your VCR and tape the games. Then try not to hear the scores until you get to watch them. Not easy to avoid hearing the hockey score though!

mexicokid said...

good plan but the problem as I understand it is with the sat finder and it needs a techie to come out....good job it is not the finals!!!! Hope you got your taxes done, cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...