Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday 13th April 2010……chores!!

Just spent my second day back in Nanaimo and taking care of getting my three vehicles serviced and cleaned.  Today was Ramona's turn for a service and I shall spend all day tomorrow cleaning her inside and out.  Then it is the turn of the scooter and my car.

I have managed to connect with a few friends and very sorry to hear of Eileen’s recent fall and ill health….so I wish you a speedy recovery and wish I could be closer to you to help and visit.

The days are sunny and quite mild but I fear the rain is on the horizon….Sara is at home in Duncan as she prepares to go back to work next Wednesday…so it is starting a busy summer coming up… may have some soccer games to ref this weekend…..best wishes to all…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...