Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wednesday 3rd March 2010…in Rincon

We left PV this morning after the customary stop at Wal-mart  to replenish necessities and arrived in Rincon in the early afternoon.

The RV park is in a small gated yard and is very beautiful.

mar3 001

 mar3 003

Notice someone in the lounge chair???   Here less than 24 hours and already relaxing.

The park has 4 other rigs and full facilities, a beautiful pool…

mar3 011

mar3 005

and perhaps 50 yards from the ocean, very lovely!!!

mar3 010

Whilst I was setting up camp ect, you know who was…

mar3 002

mar3 016

The flowers in the park are really very nice and this is going to be home for at least a few days and it is a wonderful place to be.

We met up with my friends Gail and Larry and had a special supper and then went back to their place for coffee and drinks and catch up.

So a great day it is nice to have Sara back with me and to see her always smiling face or is she smiling because she just found out their is a market in the next town tomorrow!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wandering Willy said...

Enjoy the sun and the sand guys,I miss it already.

Croft said...

Welcome back Sara! I think he missed you....

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...