Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tuesday 2nd March 2010……The big reunion!!!

I broke down last night and paid the 10 US dollar fee for an Internet connection as I had some mail and things to attend to but the Internet will not last all day so an early post.

I am busy cleaning and getting Ramona ready for Sara’s arrival at 4.30pm this afternoon.

I shall finish the cleaning then go shopping then go for run inside the park, relax then drive the scooter to the airport.

day24 048

We are staying here tonight then moving tomorrow up the coast about 60km to a small town called Rincon de Guayabitos, where my friends are staying.  We have a RV park booked for a few days.

Map picture

Remember these little ones!!!!

day24 039

I do miss them and Paola and Daniela when Ms.Josefina shows you the blog, there you both are….love and miss you both…..

Hopefully will be able to post again tomorrow or the next day….

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Cool! Enjoy your time together. You make a great looking couple and I hope we meet Sara someday.

Croft said...

I don't know Chris. They went into the motorhome and never came out!

Knock, knock... you in there Les?... Knock, knock

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...