Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sunday 7th March 2010……another good day!!

It is nice to have sunshine first thing in the morning and then to be warm all day…but enough about that…… this is what is really important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mar8 006 I actually managed to win a game!!!!

Around lunch time Sara and I went for a scooter ride and stopped at this hill top restaurant for a drink and the view was quite impressive.

mar8 014

We passed this colourful hotel

mar8 008

Next we walked on the beach we had kayaked past the day before and Sara took this shot.

mar8 020

Then I cast a line and fished for a few minutes….FRANK eat your heart out!!!!!!

mar8 018

Yellow fin tuna!!!!!!

mar8 022

Since Sara and I have been together I have learned many things but one important thing I have learned is that she usually is always right so on those rare and infrequent times that I happen to be right I have to gloat.  Not necessary for you to know why but this is a photo of me gloating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight we went to dinner with Gail and Larrymar8 023

 

It was a great restaurant that played some  songs and video on a big screen from the 70 and 80’s, the meal was wonderful as well.

Here Sara is talking to the birds

mar8 025

mar8 026

Well my winning streak ended at one

mar8 028

I was well beaten at scrabble tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...