Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday 22nd March 2010…..slide out fixed!!

We had a great sleep and this morning with help from the very friendly RV park owner was able to connect with a mobile RV technician and he came about 11am and after many tests he told me that I do have some serious electrical problems and it stems from when the solar panel was installed and not hooked up correctly.  So to make a long story short the slide out is now working and when I get back home I need to find a good RV man to fix the wiring problems but we are Ok to travel and no damage being caused.

This park is really very nice full facilities and they even provide breakfast in the office this morning we had waffles, cereal and fruit.

We took a scooter ride into the town centre and had fun walking around this is a wild west town and also on the famous route 66.

mar22 002

mar22 003

mar22 006

mar22 005

Sara is really so good to me today she bought me a gift!!!!

mar22 013

Rubber gloves for when I am emptying the water tanks!!!!  Ever so thoughtful!!!!

We had a good supper of BBQ pork chops and later watched a good movie.

Tomorrow we are taking a train trip to the Grand Canyon for the day, should be a fabulous trip!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...