Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday 28th February 2010…..GO CANADA!!!!!!

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE EXCITING HOCKEY FINAL!!!!!!!!

I was invited to a friend’s house to watch the game..

feb28 002

feb28 004

 

 feb28 005

My hosts Bill and his daughter Maggie

feb28 006

Did I mention they are AMERICANS!!!!!

Maggie’s husband Doug..

feb28 007

It was just a great way to spend my last day in Barra, I really have great friends and thank you all for what you do and continue to do for me, love you all!!!  Even though you don’t let me win at Mexican Train!!!

I am all packed and the scooter is on Ramona and I have about a five hour drive north tomorrow to P. Vallarta.  I am booked in a RV park close to the airport for 2 nights and Sara arrives on Tuesday at around 4.30pm…..how exciting is that??

 

Map picture

A new month tomorrow and a new destination, blessings to all….

canada_67483

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...