Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday 20th February 2010….a day in Paradise!!

I have some enquiries as to the location of where I am.

Map picture
Red pin is where I am located.

Manzanillo is the closest large city about one hours drive south.

 

Map picture

Lazy morning then Frank, who is the best Mr.Handyman I know, showed me how to take of my vent cover so I could clean the bathroom fan.

feb20 001

His reward was for me to steal his towel from over the shower door, then invite Barb over and we sat in our lounge chairs 10 feet away and waited for him…

feb20 002

Cute he is soooooo shy!!!

I then took a scooter ride into the town of

feb20 004

This is a lovely clean town and I prefer this town to Melaque…photos on the Malecon.

feb20 006

feb20 007

feb20 008

feb20 009

feb20 015

The above photo is taken from the harbour wall where I swam yesterday.  The building above the word swim is where I swam to and the RV park is located, yes you have guessed it where it says RV Park.

feb20 023

feb20 021

feb20 020

I hope you agree that this is a lovely hidden jewel on the Pacific coast.

On the way home I was lucky enough to replenish my supply of

feb20 027

The RV park where I am staying is closing on Wednesday but I was lucky enough to hear of another very small park close by and I went to see the owner and I have booked there for 5 days, everything it seems to work out for me.

After this tour it was time for

febbb 001

Write your own caption!!!

Then it was 4pm and time for Mexican Train.

You will all be thrilled to know that a Canadian has become the first man to be a double gold medallist at the Olympics…

febbb 003

Yes Mr.Frank won his second game of train!!!

Barb and Frank cooked me another fabulous meal and I intend to repay them one morning with the world famous Pearson scrambled eggs!!!

Tea, cookies and a movie and all is well………..

Sara I will call you tonight hope you will be ready!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...