Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday 13th February 2010..short and sweet and photo less….

I had a good quiet day visiting with Linda and Guy, getting the final touches ready in Ramona and I did see the girls when I went to Casa Hogar to deliver the drinks for tomorrow’s Valentines Day Party.

Had a great home cooked meal this evening and then Linda and I watched the Olympics as we cheered for our respective countries.

Tomorrow is my last day here in SMA,  I have had a fabulous time first with Sara and then all the girls at Casa Hogar.  This truly is a wonderful town, incredible people and many happy memories!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...