Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday 27th January 2010…day trip.

We took the car this morning to visit the lovely colonial city of Guanajuato, which is just over one hours drive away.  We left under cloudy skies but the sun came out and it was beautiful when we arrived.

I have been here before last year with Janet and Malc and last month with Sara but it is always a place that I can return to and see new things.

We took the cable car

jan27 001

jan27 003

up to the view point overlooking the colourful city.

jan27 004

Larry and Gail…I think this is a great photo.

jan27 007

jan27 008

This is a very different city to SMA this place has a distinct European flavour.

jan27 012

Had to go to this kissing alley…

jan27 011

Larry wanted to go to a famous museum here that I had not been to before, the Mummy Museum….

jan27 019

I have never seen a place like it and I shall only shock you with one photo!!!!

jan27 017

I will let you Google the Museum to get more information, quite interesting really.

We were home by 5.30pm relaxed and then went out for dinner and another lovely day with my friends….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...