Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tuesday 5th January 2010……Call me Andre PEARSON!!!!!

 

These two photos were taken sometime around 1972 in Bermuda when I hasten to brag,  I was the Bermuda Police Force singles and doubles Champion for about 4 years in a row.  I know what you are thinking…..How could he run around with all that HAIR!!!!!

 

Scan0038

Scan0011

Anyway many years later I still think I have the competitive swing!!!

jan5 003

jan5 002

Sara paid for my tennis lesson this morning, thank you!!!

It was really good,  of course I was very rusty and they now how metal racquets!!!!!..   I enjoyed the hour and was feeling quite good at the end and it gave me a feeling that I may want to take up this sport again.

I then went over to Norma and Crofts and Croft and I went to the Tuesday market,  for me to get some strawberries and a bag of oranges, more about the oranges tomorrow.

jan5 004

jan5 005

I bought 2 kilos for 30 pesos about $2.50…incredible…..I have no idea how long it would take them to build this wall of succulent berries!!!

This puts a new twist on bargain hunting!!!

jan5 006

I relaxed at home during the afternoon with some reading, studying and laundry detail.  Then tonight I went back to Norma and Crofts as they have a satellite dish and we watched the World  Junior hockey final between Canada and the USA.

It was a great game that went back and forth and eventually into overtime and the USA were victorious, congratulations!!!

hopc 002

hopc 003

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...