Saturday, January 09, 2010

Saturday 9th January 2009…..girls, fun and SUN!!!

Still cloudy and cool but at least the rain has stopped.

I went to the big Mega grocery store this morning at 11am as the girls from Casa Hogar were having a small party there and afterwards I was taking the girls for the afternoon.

Here is Daniela

jan9 003

and Paola having a hot chocolate.

jan9 005

Apparently the staff at the store had erected a Christmas tree with each girls name on and the customers could buy a small gift for each girl.

jan9 006

Little Lupita is so lovely!!!!

jan9 022

jan9 023

All the girls were so nicely dressed and of course goes without saying, well behaved.

Paola and Daniela and I then took a taxi and came back to the house,  it was really too cool to go to the park.

I got the computer out and showed them some attachments that a friend, Chris had sent for them, thanks!  They loved the animals and also enjoyed photos of themselves that I have taken these past few weeks.

jan9 027

They have to mess around with my glasses…

jan9 029

jan9 030

Thank you Linda and Guy for buying these hats for the girls, a huge hit!!

jan9 031

jan9 033

Thanks also to Gail and Larry for the colouring books and crayons!!

jan9 036

jan9 038

With the Vonage phone at the house the girls were able to call and speak to Sara.  They miss Sara and talk about her every time we are together!!!

jan9 040

jan9 039

We also called Heather and even though the girls do not know her they spoke a few words to her and I know it made her day!!!

Then it was time to play football…they are both budding soccer players I think!!!

jan9 045

jan9 049 See they both have my style and technique!!!!!

jan9 050

They both look so cute!!!

jan9 041

We then took a taxi back to Casa Hogar and said goodbye.  It sure makes me feel so happy when I see and spend time with these little Angels.

I then decided to walk into town as my scooter was still at the Mega store.  I walked to the main Jardin and guess what??

jan9 062

The sun came out!!!

I watched this little girl enjoy her corn on a stick!!

jan9 058

I then walked to the RV park where my friends are staying and visited for a while before walking to the scooter and getting home about 6pm.

So another nice day…..blessings to all.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...