Monday, January 04, 2010

Monday 4th January 2010…and still cloudy and cooler!!

Come back please those sunny warm mornings and days!!!!

Headed into town this morning for 10am for my first Spanish lesson.  I have booked a weeks lessons at the same school and with the same teacher I had last year.

jan4 001

The classrooms are around this lovely garden.

jan4 002

My great teacher, Lily!!

lily

Since I was here last year Lily and her husband have bought the Chinese restaurant in town, Sara and I went and the food was great.

I want to be able to communicate with Paola and Daniela a little, so my lessons this week are going to be learning phrases I can use when I see them.

I had also booked a tennis lesson this afternoon but when I went I was told that the courts which are shale and clay were too wet from the heavy rains over the weekend, so I have booked again tomorrow morning.

Went into town parked the scooter and went for a long walk through the neat streets….this is the reason you don’t drive the Motor Home down town!!

jan4 006

jan4 004

Some interesting sights….

jan4 003

jan4 009

The egg truck!!

jan4 010

jan4 013

The train that I am trying to photograph is causing me major problems.  This afternoon when I was coming home I heard the whistles blowing but by the time I had arrived at the tracks missed it by a couple of minutes…….the game continues….

Have a great evening and I hope for the return of the sun tomorrow.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...