Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday 8th January 2010….WEATHER !!!!!WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to be a topic of conversation everywhere.  I think today was the worst day of weather I have experienced in Mexico.  I went into town this morning for my final Spanish Lesson.

jan8 003 

It was pouring rain the whole time and the scooter ride was not a happy one!!!!!

Scenes from the warm living room…

jan8 004

You cannot see but trust me it is raining!!

jan8 005

I Skyped Janet and Malc at their home in England and they have about 8 inches of snow on their front lawn!!!

_47054892_pitch_466_get

The scene at one of the many soccer stadiums in England where most of tomorrows top matches have been cancelled.

Won’t even mention the east coast of Canada and the USA..

capt_ec7478207d4a49eda45b137ef1240964_aptopix_winter_weather_nenh106

Where Sara is on the west coast of Vancouver Island,  there was a hurricane warning last night…

CostaRica 081

So where ever you are I wish you warmer weather ahead and sunny days here in SMA so I can post more photos like these!!!!!!!!!

mexicokid

Put your own caption here!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...