Friday, January 01, 2010

Friday 1st January 2010…..a great way to start the year!!!!

I was having computer problems this morning that is why there is two of the same Happy New Year messages below!!!

Cloudy today, how is that for a start, actually the long range forecast calls for a few more cloudy days, but still pleasant.

Had a lazy morning and then this afternoon invited to Robin and Ken’s beautiful casa for an afternoon open house, I went also last year.

Their house is lovely and the garden perfect for this kind of gathering.

jan1 004I clean up pretty good for an old timer don’t you think??

jan1 008

 jan1 011

The food and drinks were plentiful and lovely.

jan1 017

The entertainment was excellent..

jan1 026

jan1 030

jan1 033 Janet and Sam you could learn a few new moves from this guy!!! (A personal comment for my lovely Sister in law and my gorgeous Niece)

jan1 028

This is Robin she is the “Angel” who keeps the girl’s home, Casar Hogar running so smoothly!!!!

One of the band members son was also part of the show, he was very good!!

jan1 036

jan1 034

jan1 038

It was a lovely way to start the New Year for me except a certain lady was missing!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...