Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday 16th December 2009…you will not hear this often!!!!

Woke up to heavy rain and cold!!!!!!! There I said it…..it thundered with lightening strikes most of the night and I hope the sun returns soon.

I spent the morning in Ramona fixing her up, cleaning and sorting.  In the afternoon I was invited to Norma and Croft`s motor home where they held a little party for the 5 RV`s in the camp site.  Norma prepared some lovely nibbles but did not order the sunshine.  Here we are under the awning whilst it is pouring down.  I am sat in the corner in a black rain jacket and socks and pants I borrowed from Croft!!!

DSC_9045

day34 004

Bonita got her first Mexican gas today, filled her up for less than 3 dollars!!

day34 001

I was going to see the girls today and work at Casa Hogar but the rain prevented that so I hope it clears up by tomorrow and back to the sunshine.

One great advantage of being in this lovely casa is that I am able to use the Vonage phone to call Canada and keep in touch with Sara, so we are talking each evening.  I am gradually getting used to not making coffee, breakfast, cleaning, laundry and general PAMPERING!!!!

Best wishes to all…

1 comment:

Croft said...

You should be so lucky my friend. Hi Sara!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...