Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday 24th December 2009….Christmas Eve reflections..

I think I had my laziest day yet, didn’t get out of bed till 8.30am and then saw that it was another beautiful day and decided I had earned a day off!!!!

So I had breakfast, messed around on the computer, took my book outside and read for a couple of hours.

This afternoon I had been invited to the RV park where I stay,  for the annual Christmas pot luck, so I stopped off at Mega store and bought some Christmas cookies to take with me.

day47 004

It was a nice crowd, Norma and Croft were there and it was also nice to meet Chris who lives in northern Mexico but he has a great blog and always is there to help out all the RV travellers and his help is really well appreciated.  Also met again Terri and Mike Church who are the author’s of a great book on camping in Mexico.  I bet there isn’t one single RV’er  in Mexico that does not possess this great book.

It was a lovely afternoon and as the sun started to drop behind the mountains I left and then went down town to check out the festivities at the Jardin.

day47 006

The square was very busy

day47 009

Those are live animals….

day47 010

Some people still have to work!!

day47 013

Stopped on the way home home and picked up something for supper.

day47 015

I reflect back on my time this last 12 months and again so thankful for great health.  Most of the places I see and things that I do that interest me would not be possible without good health, so I am very thankful.

Family is paramount and I want to wish all my family the best for these Holidays and all through 2010 and I shall be home sometime during next summer.

Friends…….Great Friends….Wonderful friends….I love and cherish you all so much!!!

This summer saw a special lady enter into my life and I want to tell you Sara that you have changed my life….thank you for being so kind and good to me and I wish I could be with you tonight as you celebrate your family Christmas…..

So another day closes in and I want to thank all my readers of this blog almost 24000 visitors, for taking the time to read about my life….blessings to all.

2 comments:

Wandering Willy said...

Merry Christmas Les.I'm enjoying Xmas at Hacienda Contreras RV,south of Guadalajara.A quiet spot with just 7 units.

mexicokid said...

and the same back to you..love your blog and very informative...I did the Paracutin Volcano last year that was a long day on the horse but an incredible journey, safe travels Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...