Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday 13th December 2009… a day of pampering for Miss. Sara!!

Today is Sara’s last day and I promised her a special day which started with

day32 002

Christmas gifts, fresh coffee and warm cinnamon bun!!

The day was really hot and we spent most of the day outside.day32 003

Take a good look at this lounger because in about 7 hours it will be all MINE!!!!!!!!

Of course with all this sunshine lunch must be served.day32 004

The famous Pearson scrambled eggs!!!day32 009

Of course I had to clean the car for the last ride!!

day32 012

You should have heard Sara scream when she got hit with this!!!!!!  My camera seems to have survived!day32 024

Then it was up to the Lookout for a last sunset!!

day32 034

Love this photo across from the Lookout was this store selling mirrors and they had some on display outside.

Finally our last meal at our favourite restaurant, Hechos!!!

day32 035

Thanks Sara for making this trip extra special you have been wonderful.  Thanks for caring for the girls as I do and for making me all those cookies and your great bread yesterday.  Also for the lovely presents today!!

I shall miss you so much and look forward to March when you fly back to Mexico.

Travel safe and be happy Love Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...