Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday 21st December 2009….I am so ashamed!!!!!!

Thanks this morning to an e mail from my Nephew, Andy, I was informed that I had committed a terrible mistake and I ask for forgiveness.

November 7th was Andy’s birthday and for the first time ever I  forgot to mention this on the blog.  Andy I knew it was your Birthday and I have no excuse, even the thrill of leaving on this journey does not cut it.  I am sorry please find it in your heart to forgive me, you know it was just an error.

The next day November 8th was an even bigger day that I again forgot to mention.   My Brother’s 65th birthday.  Malc again I am very sorry.  Of course I knew it was your birthday and I sent wishes by e mail and I know you and Janet went on a trip of a lifetime to the Holy Land.  This should have been mentioned here.  Again the first time I have forgot.

So sincere apologies to you both and your spouses and family.  It will not happen again…..SORRY!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...