Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday 21st November 2009…leaving the beach

We had a long morning beach walk before we headed out for another day of driving and our destination was the town ofday12 051

home of the famous drink.

This section or the route had many toll boothsday12 002

day12 003 My cost at this one was the C –2 class 176 pesos about 16 dollars.  the toll roads are the ones to take as they are usually two lanes, fast and in good repair.

On the route we passed through fields and fields of  agave plantations that are used in the processing of the Tequila.

day12 024

day12 040

day12 048

Should know by now that I have to pay up my gambling debts, here is her Highness with Tequila I bought her!!!!!day12 065

Sampling was mandatory.

The town itself is quite touristy but cute.day12 054 day12 061

day12 059

A little girl at the store where we bought tequila.day12 064

Tonight is a first we are parked in a Pemex gas station about 10 miles outside Guadalajara, we scouted around for some place we felt safe with and this place we think is a good one.

After supper and showers the serious games of dice, scrabble and backgammon are about to begin.

I fear I may have to appeal for monetary donations from my readers to pay for all the bets that I foolishly make and then loose although my plan tonight is to get Sara to drink plenty of the Tequila I bought then just dazzle her with my skills.

Tomorrow is a big day the market in Tonala one of the biggest in Mexico…mmmm shopping how I look forward to this.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...