Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday 6th November 2009….my thanks to my Family on the Bank!!!!

Well my last night in Nanaimo this year.  I spent the morning getting the motor home ready and a big thanks to a great neighbour Ron, for fixing the faulty wiring on the solar panel.

I reffed my two last games this season and then had a great dinner with my Family on the bank.

last supper 001

Heather fixed my favourite meal,  turkey dinner and it was great that we all could be together.  I also received a lovely early Christmas gift, Birkenstocks.  Thanks so much!!!!

I would like to thank Heather, Kirby, Ben, Alex and Zach for opening their home and their hearts to me.  It was wonderful to be with such loving and caring people and I am going to miss you all very much, along with Ken and their dog Trooper.  I did go and spend a few minutes and said goodbye to Ken

dinner 003

tonight and I shall miss him and his gentle being.last supper 003

So it is a quiet night of watching sports on TV then in the morning I leave for Duncan where I shall pack Sara’s hundred and one tops, shorts, make up, jewellery, cross word puzzles. shoes, hair brushes in Ramona!!!!!!!!

Then away we go……. the journey continues……

leaving photos 003

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...