Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thursday 8th October 2009….an easy day

Another beautiful sunny morning I know I have been blessed with incredible weather whilst I have been here, every day the same sunny and warm and I know it is not always like this.

I made a huge mistake  when I was Mr.Office assistant because I reckon I did such a good job I was recruited again yesterday morning for the whole morning, file this, staple this, copy this, record this….it was so exhausting I had to beg for the afternoon off and sit by the dock and read my book.

The float plane came in whilst I was there.

office 001

Sara has adopted this stray cat called PesPes and she told me before I came that I would never be able to feed him.  You would think by now she would have learned not to issue these kind of challenges to me……I did bring some Tuna treats and the first day PesPes was eating out of my hand, check out his blue eye!!office 004

Evening came quickly and I volunteered to do the cooking and the chicken was really tasty

office 006

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and good things happen when you are the cook, cat feeder and secretary…..you are allowed to watch………..office 008

Way to go Canucks!!!!

Another great day…….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...