Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday 25th October 2009…..soccer Sunday

Rainy morning saw me on the soccer field at 11am this morning…sunday 002

See I can keep up with those young guys!!!!sunday 004 

sunday 005-1

Now before anyone makes any comments about my waist line I want to state right now that it was very cold this morning and I had 17 layers of clothing on!!!!!!

I then went and reffed another game this afternoon which was an OK game except one team only had 7 players.

When I came home Kirby and Heather called me outside to see this beauty right on the road outside the house….sunday 018-1

sunday 022-1

sunday 023

Well definitely on count down now…..2 weeks today Sara and I will start the journey south….it will be a big change for me having a travelling partner but one that I look forward to, what a difference having someone to make my tea, make breakfast for me, do the laundry, navigate, someone I can beat at back gammon, some one to nip to the store for my morning paper, making supper, washing Ramona…..    BOY I cannot wait for this trip to start!!!!!

I know I will pay dearly for this last paragraph!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...