Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wednesday 12 th August 2009…..lazy day in Kelowna

I was up just after 7am and went for morning walk, not even 100 yards away from my friend’s house is this beautiful park.market 001 

market 002

With great walking trails and a river running through the centre of the park.market 007

market 006

market 005

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A great way to start a day…

The took a walk to the local farmers Market..market 010

 

 

 

 

 

 

market 008

market 011

This is not what it appears to be Larry is in the process of installing my new shower head in Ramona!!!!

market 012

So ends another great day I head out for Penticton tomorrow so not sure if i shall have a hook up there……have a great rest of the evening…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...