Saturday, August 01, 2009

Saturday 1st August 2009…..where did July GO!!!

Today was party day on the Bank!!!!!

I wanted to invite my friends over for a little celebration for many reasons and this afternoon was the time.

Heather and Kirby so kindly let me use their beautiful homepart 1 party 007 and back yard for this and Heather did so much food preparation party 006

I helped a little as Heather decorated the porch with posters of my girlsparty 009 information on the great walk(more about that next week)party 008

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About 35 people enjoyed great food, company, fabulous weather and listening to me talk about the girls, Mexico and the great walk I am doing in September….here are some happy campers!!!!part3

part2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

party 011

party 018 party 015

party 013

Incredible food!!!!

party 016

Heather ordered a cake from the local supermarket and gave them a photo so they could scan on the cake.  It turned out the Bakery manager called and he was so upset as the scanner was mal-functioning and the cake had turned out green.party 019

I went to pick the cake up and he told me again he was so sorry and that there would be no charge for the cake, how nice and it was delicious!!!

Thank you to Heather and Kirby for being so kind and a great big thank you to the neighbours who supplied chairs and tables and to all my friends for pledging money in support of Casa Hogar, Santa Julia.

Thanks for sharing such a special day blessings to all….Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...