Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tuesday 6th July 2009…new addition

The last few weeks I have been internet and store browsing looking for the perfect scooter for the back of Ramona and I have think I have found the right one.

2009_YW50_DPBMC_CA_1_l

It is a Yamaha BW 50cc scooter it is equipped with everything I need and the tires are bigger,  better for those cobbled streets of Mexico.

Will probably make the purchase next week.  I have a ramp hitch ordered through the States which has a ramp to wheel up the scooter.  That I hopefully can pick up on my next trip south in August.

So things are coming together I did promise myself that I would get the ramp, scooter and solar panel this summer.

Raining cats and dogs today but people tell me we need the water….OK I suppose so, have a great evening….Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...