Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday 17th July 2009..weekend warrior

Taking off in about 2 hours to Port Alberni to spend the night with my friends Barb and Paco before they depart on their epic trip in their camper.

They are driving all the way across Canada and then down the Eastern seaboard of the States and into Mexico where I hope to meet up with them sometime in November.  This should be a fabulous journey and one I hope to make maybe next year.

Tomorrow morning I am then driving to the west coast of Vancouver Island and staying a night before coming home on Sunday evening.

The west coast is a beautiful spot with long beach walks, great surf and just so laid back.

I wish you a safe and happy weekend….Pura Vida!!!

Map picture
The red push pin on the left is Tofino where I shall be staying..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...