Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thursday 4th June 2009….another letter…

Awoke this morning to find this letter in my inbox from my girls….

Hi Les,
We came to our English class as usuallly and right now the teacher gave us permission to come to the office with Ms. Josefina to send you a few lines.
I love you Les, Daniela.  How are you?  I am fine, thank you.  I am having fun at school with my friends.I want to go out with you very soon.  I am able to read a little bit. I have to go back to my English class. Today I am learning vocabulary for the amusement park and food. I better hurry.  I love you, Daniela.
Hi Les,
How are you doing.  I love you too.  I wish you were here for my birthday. It is June 13.  I think the madres are going to prepare a nice party for me.  I misss  you and the nice walks we took when you were here.  Please, come back.  I love you, Paola

birthday

A great way to start a day….

Today I am moving into a house sitting home for a couple of weeks and when I arrived this morning the welcoming committee was out….IMG_6937

Took a walk along a beautiful park land and down to this point…IMG_6939

A lovely rain forest

IMG_6938

and then a swiftly raging tideIMG_6940

IMG_6943

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6946

A very hot and sunny day today reminded me of those glorious Mexican winter days…..best wishes Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...