Thursday, June 18, 2009

Monday 15th June 2009…a little technical problem

I have had some computer problems so unable to post the last few days, hopefully the problem is fixed, thanks Andy for the help.  So here are the happenings of the last few days in no particular order.

 

It was another nice morning and decided to do a hike..IMG_6964 This is the trailIMG_6960

that leads

IMG_6963

to a place called the Abyss…

IMG_6962

This is a neat feature and it is a crack in the ground caused many years ago by an earthquake.  Rumour has it that it is a bottomless pit and dropping a rock into the crevice you cannot hear it stop.

I am so lucky to spend my summers in such a beautiful part of the world.  This hike is about 8 minutes away by car from down town.

Then took a day off for a road trip down to Victoria, some of the views on the drive downIMG_6998

IMG_6997

IMG_7001

This water fall is called Little Niagara and is found about 100 yards off the high way.

IMG_6992

Photos from downtown VictoriaIMG_6976

IMG_6979

If you 54 dollars you can go to this hotel below and have English afternoon tea!!!!!

IMG_6981

 

 

IMG_6988 I often talk and show Ramona and I think Pili has her feelings hurt so here is Pili on the road to VictoriaIMG_6999

Close up of the backIMG_7000

Another day I went toIMG_7015

to see my friends Barb and Frank.  I did take Ramona and Frank did a few little jobs for me, some sights on the drive there

IMG_7012IMG_7007

 

IMG_6960

Always a special day when I get a letter from my girls!!!

Hi Les,
Thank you for our e-mail.  Now we know that the funny bird is an owl. He is funny and cute.  Les, thank you for my birthday presents. Madre Chuy told me that she will give me  my presents on Saturday. Thank you. I love you.
I love you too Les. Thank you for my birthday presents. I already got them and I liked them very much. Daniela
We sent you our love and lots, lots of hugs and kisses.
Paola and Daniela

girls This is the latest photo of the girls, thanks Robin for sending it on…

 

Well there you are all caught up, I wish you all a great and happy and safe weekend…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...