Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday 14th May…….always a good day when I get a letter from my girls!!

Hello Les,
I had fun at my party!  We sing for the madres for Monther¨s Day and we also sang. We gave them flowers and hugs and kisses. We had a great time.  I loved the posters you sent me. Thank you. I love you.  Ms. Josefina showed me many photos in your web page and I saw you, smiling as usually. Thank you. Please remember that you are a very special person in my life and that I have very good memories of you. I miss you too. Please take care of your self and good luck with the soccer games, okay? I like to hear all your stories from the places you visit.
Hugs and many kisses,
Daniela

IMG_2956_thumb[2]

 


Hi Les,
This is me, Paola.  I also like to hearing all these interesting things from you.  Ms. Josefina is going to show us the pictures in your web page again. She reads and translates for us. How nice to look at the whales! I would like to see one!   I miss you too.  I hope November comes soon so that I can see you again.  I liked to go the park and be with you. You a very nice person. I love you!
We went back to school this week and I am happy to see my friends again and my teachers too.  I am fine. No flu. We are attending our English classes as usually with Ms. Lily.  I am happy.  The sun is shining and it is very very hot in San Miguel. Maybe we will get some rain soon. It was cloudy last night.
I send you many hugs and kisses.

Saludos,

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...