Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday 25th May 2009……not the big game yet

Results of the big game tonight, do not leave your home!!!!!!

Robin sent me these photos from SMA.

This is Daniela at a local hotel where the girls went on a field trip.Daniela

This photo below is of course Daniela on the left but the little sweetheart in the middle is Lupita and I just found out she is Daniela’s sister.  So when I have my fund raiser in a couple of months, to which you are all invited to attend and if you wish donate, I know where the money will go, for Lupita.

So check back tonight for the game result I may be happy or in a funk…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...