Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday 22nd May 2009….birthday boy!!

Well the big day is here again…woke up to a lovely sunny morning and started my day at 7.30am with a run around the local neighbourhood.  As I expected I did run past a small deer grazing in one of the neighbour’s yard and I know that was the spirit of my Dad wishing me a happy birthday.

When I came this was attached to my computer screen!!! IMG_6845

Heather and Robin thank you so much for this really special birthday treat, a letter from my girls!!

Heather, Eddi and I then went to Heather’s son, Zack’s school for a concert.  It was great to see and hear the little kids and the band was good also.IMG_6846

IMG_6854 Zach is the first trumpet…

Then I was treated to a lovely breakfast and in the evening some of my special friends came over and Heather and Kirby made a delicious supper and Karen made a beautiful cake, thank you all.IMG_6857

IMG_6858

I received some lovely gifts..IMG_6872

IMG_6862

How about this for a gift???IMG_6873 IMG_6874

I shall proudly wear this T shirt.

My GIRLS!!!!!!!IMG_6876

Everybody!! 

IMG_6877

 

My new favourite T shirt..

IMG_6879

Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special and also including Paola and Daniela……..love you all.

1 comment:

Croft said...

Happy Birthday Les! One more year down and many decades to go! You don't look a day past 70!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...