Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday 24th April…..this and that..

This is the view I wake up to every morning, not a bad way to start a day!IMG_6683

IMG_6684

I took Ken for a drive this morning and we stopped at Long LakeIMG_6685

This is the condo building where I bought my condo in 2000.

IMG_6688

My condo was on the third floor just by the tree to the left.  I was so fortunate to buy the condo at a low price and I sold in 2006 for a great price.

I am now on Salt Spring Island for the soccer tournament which starts tomorrow.  I thought it a lot easier to come over tonight rather than fight the ferry traffic in the morning and besides Ramona missed me.

Salt Spring is a small island about a 40 minute drive from Nanaimo.  Then it is a 20 minute ferry ride on this small ferry below.

 

IMG_6691 IMG_6692

 

 

 

 

Sunset from the ferryIMG_6697

IMG_6694

 

So I am now parked in the school yard where my games are tomorrow.

Feels good to be back on the road again if only for the weekend.  Hard to believe I have been back almost one week.  It went by very fast and I was very busy as I am next week too.

Wish you a great weekend….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...