Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday 17th April…….almost home!!

For those of you who are interested if you click on this website www.atencionsanmiguel.org   then click on “this weeks issue” then click on “Community” you will be able to read an article about Casa Hogar the home where my girls live.IMG_2428

Woke up to a beautiful sunny and again cool morning and left Salt Lake City at 8.30am for a long day of driving.IMG_6593

Interstate driving the whole way and very easy driving.IMG_6594

I have my Sirius radio, Sam the GPS and a tall cup of orange juice.IMG_6595

Left Utah and into Idaho for a short whileIMG_6599

IMG_6597

Then  left Idaho and now in Oregon.

oregon

Ramona drives so well no problems at all I just set the cruise control on 58miles per hourIMG_6608

then go in the back make a cup of tea and a sandwich, read some of my book, take a nap………Yes Mary, Barb, Moira and Heather…I am kidding…IMG_6601

I was passed by many triple trucks and most of them were Fed Ex trucksIMG_6604

IMG_6605

The weather started to get gloomyIMG_6611

and after 575 miles of driving decided to stop for the day so I am now in an RV park in Pendleton, Oregon.

I feel really good, had a great hot shower, a lovely supper and now listening to the Canucks Hockey on the computer.

As I made great time today I shall be able to make it Back to Nanaimo tomorrow evening.  I am about 350 miles away.

So after 163 days I shall be back in Nanaimo………hope the weekend is a good one, Pura Vida…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...