Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday 29th March….and it snowed!!!!

Today was just a laid back southern lazy day…the weather changed over night with quite strong winds blowing and much cooler temperatures.IMG_5624

IMG_5626

 

 

 

 

 

 

Talk about close parking, Ramona looks like a match stick vehicle compared to this huge monster of a motor home.

Actually this motor home belongs to a woman traveller from Alabama who kindly invited me in for tea.IMG_5627 I thought Ramona was swanky but the inside of this motor home is very spacious and well laid out.

My losing streak continues as my new friend challenged me to a game of crib, I think she is a crib shark!!

Tonight it actually started to snow…….going to move tomorrow onto some canyon lands and hopefully the weather will improve….Pura Vida

1 comment:

Rosalie said...

So happy to read your blog. Have spent some time in Mexico myself over last 20 years. I am pleased to see how appreciative you are about the small things...makes me happy as those are the things that makes the experience so rich. Most of my time has been spent in Quintana Roo and Yucatan with a little in Cuernavaca area. Have a wonderful weekend....continue on...you are a brave soul and I am green with envy. I have to work until April of next year then I am finished.....yes!!!!! and plan to do what you are doing only on a very limited income...lololol...nevermind...I know how to live with little and still be very happy. Best wishes.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...