Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday 22nd March…after 128 days my last Mexican blog

First of all I want to wish all the Mother’s who read my blog a very Happy Mother’s Day.  I do not know why but today is Mother’s Day in England.  It is always different from North America.

mumMy gorgeous MUM!!!!!

I had a great sleep and was  on the road by 6.30am.  It was another long drive this time 490 miles but similar to yesterday 5 hours of listening to soccer and then the BBC news and then music.

Some sights along the way.

This is how the roads were this morningIMG_5144

Soon followed by sunshineIMG_5146

Good two lane highwaysIMG_5153

Lots of toll roadsIMG_5156

These little piggies went to market.IMG_5155

Anyone like tomatoes?IMG_5152

At 5pm I was pulling into San Carlos a small ocean town and decided to stay at an RV park tonight.

IMG_5160

IMG_5163 IMG_5167

The sun was going down over a mountain so not great sunset photos.IMG_5164

IMG_5176

IMG_5180

My last Mexican walk in the ocean!!!!!IMG_5166

I am about 400kms away from Nogales and the US border, so should make that trip easily tomorrow and head for Tucson.

Thankyou for joining me on this incredible adventure and now a new phase begins, the American Dream……..Be real nice to those Mum’s out there!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...