Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday 31st March….into the back country

It was time to move out of the park and into the beautiful wilderness.  Found this great spot which is what they call BLM or Bureau of Land Management.  They are 35 sites here no hook ups or water but there is a fire pit,  table and two communal bathrooms.  The cost is 12 dollars per night and these are the views from the site.IMG_5643

IMG_5644

IMG_5645

IMG_5646

I think you will agree pretty spectacular.

My new friend came out and it is nice to have some one to go on hikes with, share a meal and get your self esteem knocked down a peg or two when I lost another crib game.

The two motor homes look good and Ramona is just about over her inferiority complex at being so small. IMG_5648

The weather is still warmish during the day but as soon as the sun goes down the temperature drops a lot.

Plan to do lots of hiking and seeing some of the great parks in this area.

Have a great night….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...