Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday 30th March..where did this month go?

Reflected back this morning on where I have been this month, the places I have visited, the friends I  have re-connected with and the new friends made.  Must admit when I woke up this morning and saw the white grounds and vehicles had some yearnings for being back on the beaches of Mexico.

This afternoon the lady next door,  who parks too close and who beat me at crib again, asked me if I wanted to go for a drive and we went into the back countryIMG_5630

the views were quite stunningIMG_5634 IMG_5636

We found this small campground which offers only pit toilets and no hook ups but the location is spectacular.IMG_5635 We have decided that we both would like to spend a few days here so tomorrow we will bring our motor homes  here on the understanding that she doesn’t park too close to me and that I might be allowed to win ONE game of crib.

Also reflected back today on Paola and Daniela, I wonder how they are doing and hope they are being good girls….wish you all a great evening.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...