Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday 17th February…plans change..

Strawberries and yogurt for breakfast then my morning beach run and swim and not yet 9am!!!  Life is good..I met a guy on the beach the other day that rents kayaks and he told me I could rent one for three hours for 150 pesos, so that was the plan today.

I got my stuff ready and went to the beach but the vendor wasn’t there, so had to go to plan B which was laundry.  Yes even in paradise menial chores still have to be done.

So I loaded up my clothes in my pillow case and hopped on the bus into town, found a laundry and it was a breeze to do.

Took this photo as the clothes were spinning but a perfect picture of the England emblem on the white shirt!!

IMG_4099

After this very strenuous work I had to come home and hit the beach and….

SLEEP

IMG_4101

EAT

IMG_4103

READ

IMG_4102

AND WATCH THE SUN SET

IMG_4107

IMG_4104

IMG_4108

THEN COOK DINNER

IMG_4111

So you can see it has been a busy day..now 9pm and again sitting outside writing this blog and listening to the Canucks playing hockey in Calgary.

Hard to believe that I have almost been here a week already.  It is a great town and I am enjoying swimming every day and checking things out.

Hope your day was as good as mine.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...