Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday February 2nd….a day without a shirt.

This morning Barb, Frank and I decided to walk down the beach and then into the local village of La Placita.  This is truly one of those sleepy Mexican villages you hear about and here are some photos of downtown!IMG_3769

IMG_3770

IMG_3771

IMG_3773

IMG_3774

IMG_3775

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3776

IMG_3778

We bought some groceries and then hired a cab to get us back to the Rv park.

I decided to have a beach afternoon.IMG_3781 There was no one else in either direction on the beach so imagine my surprise when after a small snooze I woke up to this sight.IMG_3779

IMG_3780

Have no idea what they were doing but they must have been warm in those uniforms.

Before supper we played our usual game of Mexican dominoes and again was invited to share a wonderful supper with Barb and Frank.IMG_3783

Today was a day that I never wore a shirt, not for even a minute….then I see on the news all the problems in London with over 10 inches of snow falling and virtually bringing the city to a stand still…….for me life is still a beach.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...