Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday 27th February…wow where did the month go?

This month sure went by fast the days just seem to blend into one another.

I spent the morning cleaning the inside of Ramona she looks like brand new.IMG_4302 

IMG_4303

IMG_4304

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4305

My family and my girls!!

Spent the afternoon on the beach and it was just a lazy day, my legs are a little sore maybe I will take off from the morning run tomorrow.

Tried to capture the moon and a bright star but night shots are not that good.IMG_4316

IMG_4319

The most recent shot without my Hollywood stubble..IMG_4326

I want to thank those kind readers who sent me messages of good will in light of the unrest here and to remind everyone that I am safe and happy.  Obviously I don’t go out in the evenings to bars and down town but the times I am in town and around the locals feel like I have always felt, secure, safe and welcomed.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...