Thursday, January 08, 2009

My first 17 lap day!!!!

After a juice and some toast did my laps and for the first time!!!!     17!!

Malc and I then washed and cleaned the inside of the rental car and a little bit of Ramona and we all stayed home and read and took it easy.

WARNING!!!!!!

This section contains scenes that may be offensive to some readers so parental discretion is advised also those females not sitting down may wish to do so now!!!

I have had numerous request from my female readers, well perhaps not numerous, maybe not even many, could just be only the one, anyway,  to see more photos of me in the blog.  Now I did not know if this meant seeing more of me in the photos or just more photos of me.  So being the shy and unassuming man that I am this photo was staged this morning……

Remember you have been warned!!IMG_2348 Anyone mentioning my funny toes automatic one week blog ban!!!

Well moving right along now….we went into town this afternoon for a treatIMG_2350 and a walk around.IMG_2354 If the tree is in the way build around it.

Turning the next corner was surprised with this sight.IMG_2352

IMG_2353

I then wanted to take Janet and Malc to the school where I did my Spanish and English classes and to meet my teachers and the kids.

We first went to Patty’s class and met the kids there and then to Lilly’s class where of course Paola was.  The girls we so happy to see us and I turned around and there was Paola and Janet hugging!!!! Priceless….the girls sang us the song, “If your happy and you know it”IMG_2355

Not a very clear photo but Paola is in front of Malc.

Then it was off to supper at a lovely restaurant.IMG_2358

Followed by an organ recital in the main theatre.IMG_2359 IMG_2363

IMG_2360

None of us had been to a concert like this before and the Gentleman was very talented and the sounds that he could make from the organ were fascinating, a great evening.

Of course the only reason Malc won at scrabble tonight was because of the nap he took earlier!!IMG_2357

IMG_2365 Well done kiddo, a worthy winner.

So ends another amazing day, stay tuned to see what lies in store for us tomorrow,

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...