Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A lazy Wednesday..

After our big adventure yesterday an easy day was the order of the day today.

Again the weather is the same as it has been all the weeks I have been here in SMA, lovely sunny and warm.

Malc is showing his prowess with the laundry.IMG_2325While I was cooking my breakfast.IMG_2326 

We decided to go for a walk around the neighbourhood and these series of photos are all taken within one mile of the house.

First down to the lake where this old gentleman was ploughing this huge field the old fashioned way.IMG_2327

His home….IMG_2328

and the view from his home.IMG_2331 Back up to the roadIMG_2332

and the the different vegetation.IMG_2333 This is a great photo of Janet.IMG_2334

I love this view.IMG_2337

One of the many fountains in the area.IMG_2338

IMG_2339

Back home a little R & RIMG_2342

IMG_2343

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the bike Malc is going to rent tomorrow for a tour around town……Settle down Sam, Mark and Andy(Malc’s kids) just kidding!!!!

We then did some shopping and finished up in this lovely little restaurant having a traditional Mexican supper!!!!!IMG_2346

Notice how “English” and proper they are eating their burgers with their knives and forks and then there is ME!!!!!

Now I am not sure what to write here because as the photo showsIMG_2347 Janet won her second game of scrabble but there was a little bit of “interference and help from her husband” involved but not being a typical Pearson I have forgiven my Bro’ and congratulated Janet on her victory, well done girl!!!!

Yet another great day over wish blessings to all…

1 comment:

Babs said...

Just caught up on the blog. Wow, the cowboy gathering was amazing. I've never been to that statue. And Paola is adorable.
Wish I was home..........

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...