Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A great day in history…

obama_champion

Congratulations on this special day to all my American friends and readers!!!

Another beautiful sunny morning and started out with my 20 lap run and then some great poached eggs and then off to Santa Julia, windows were awaiting.

Windows

IMG_2957More windows

IMG_2959

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even more windowsIMG_2958

including the windows on the busIMG_2960

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls were later coming home from school today and Paola looked liked she had a bad morning.IMG_2963 Daniela smiling as always.IMG_2965

 

 

 

 

 

 

We had a nice visit and they saw me down to my car again.  Most of the windows have been finished and I shall go back on Thursday and finish.

Came back home and relaxed and took photos of these flowers in the flower bed at the casa.IMG_2967 IMG_2969

IMG_2968

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2969

IMG_2973

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tonight I went to a local church for a live play readingIMG_2975 the script was a bit weak but I enjoyed the evening out.

Another lovely day comes to an end.  Tomorrow is the birthday of Allende and a big parade is scheduled for the morning.  I was hoping to take my girls as I thought they would be off from school but just found out they have to go to school.  So sorry they will miss that.

Have a great evening….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...